1. Select the corresponding fixture according to the core sample diameter, clamp the core sample and turn it to the center position of the chassis to lock the fixture column.
2.Turn on power and water
3. Loosen the upper and lower cable tight handwheels, turn the lifting handwheel, stop when the end of the grinding wheel is 1mm away from the end of the core sample, then tighten the upper cable tight handle, open the water inlet valve to pass water, and close the power switch to make the grinding wheel Turn, then turn the handwheel counterclockwise, and turn the handwheel clockwise at the same time to make the grinding head contact the core-like surface. When the end surface of the grinding wheel contacts the end surface of the sample, the grinding head is swung to perform grinding, so that the grinding wheel is continuously moved until the end surface of the sample is flattened.
4. After the wear and tear is completed, turn off the power and the water nozzle valve and turn the handwheel counterclockwise to make it in the upper limit position.
5. Loosen the clamp and tighten the handle, remove the clamp together with the test piece and install it in the opposite direction. Repeat 2, 3, and 4 to grind the other end surface. Until the core sample end meets the requirements.
6. After the test is completed, turn off the power, clean up the test equipment and testing room, and leave safely.